View Single Post
# 12 06-12-2002 , 02:59 PM
Subscriber
Mkess007 - good eye. That is the default shader. I basically threw some textures on everything simply b/c I stink at modifying UV's and can't create good shaders in hypershade. I planned on redoing the top of the colomns; just hadn't gotten around to it yet. Thanks!

undseth - Good idea. I failed to notice that the brick wall would crumble to pieces in real life. I'll be sure to change that. Also, you think I should delete the windows on the outer edge of the wall? Will do. I'm not quite sure what you mean by the brick looking too thin b/c of their presence, though. I myself think that the lines of bricks traveling all the way around the courthouse inbetween the windows is too thin. Are you talking about that? Thanks!

iron_tick - As of now, it is just the default light. I will deffinently add some lights to it. Thanks a lot!

Emo - Bushes, trees, and flowers will appear soon! I'm having a bit of trouble making a good tree, though. I'm not quite sure what the best way to do it is. Right now, I am working on a polygonal tree made by extruding the faces; a lot like sub-divs - only not.

Recently, I just learned about the env. map that can be created for a nice background sky. What I can't figure out is how to adjust the clouds. I want big, fluffy clouds, but can only conjure up wispy, stright, thin, clouds that cover the whole sky as you can see in the first image.

Thanks for the comments!

www.Darkware3D.com

Last edited by Darkware; 06-12-2002 at 03:05 PM.