View Single Post
# 13 11-03-2008 , 10:21 AM
Super Moderator
yay updates. how did i miss these><. i didnt see the last group, says the vids were removed. once again the issues i can find are in the beginning. well it seems like that bobbing of the head is cut down, though i think if someone were to actually be walking and looking at their cell phone that they're holding so far away from their body, they'd probably stiffen their necks to hold their head steady in order to read the tiny text, even if its just for a moment. right now his head looks kinda heavy.the position of the right foot in the first frame and the way it drags forward, makes me feel like that guy would end up tripping over his own feet. that left elbow is still popping as hes about to put it on the crate, that could be whats really throwing off the motion to me, i cant put my finger on it but at that moment the relationship between the upper and lower body seems outta wack. and theres a weird slowdown as he's about to swing his body around and get behind the crate, i dont remember it being that way in the first animation. and maybe add a pause and a kinda huff and puff moment where he gathers some strength right before hes pulls the box, anyways you asked for feedback and now you got it and now im rambling lol, keep the updates coming. i like these. user added image

- Genny