View Single Post
# 4 22-08-2006 , 02:31 PM
Senior Software Developer
Hi,

I am sorry but this is not good enough. I paid for a 1yr subscription to Alias for Silver Membership (this runs until the beginning of December 2006) part of this cost was the ability to get the Downloadable DVD's and certain exclusive content to Silver Memberships. Autodesk have no legal right to deny my access to anything that I have paid for, this is basic theft.

I want this sorted so I may have acess to the Platinum Section until my subcricption runs out. I also want a direct number to a complaints department at Autodesk in the UK. I will also speak to the UK Trading Standards about this as part of the contract I entered into with Alias when I paid for my subscription was access to certain content host and supplied by Alias. Now Autodesk have taken over, they have no legal right to stop access to what I have paid for under the agreements/contract made at the time of purchase.

I thought that the takeover of Alias would not cause any issues for current Alias User(s), I guess not. I will also be posting this information on certain Maya Dedicated Forums to get the view of other users.

Chris Moss
Very Angy Victim
UK Alias Silver Member

I await there reply...

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)

Last edited by R@nSiD; 22-08-2006 at 02:33 PM.