Thread: DAR
View Single Post
# 32 09-03-2006 , 10:01 AM
Subscriber
sounds good, i didn't think it would matter much but it does, when I shift-select verts on the opposite side and rotate, well, you know what happens.., it certainly doesn't mirror that's for sure. Thanks for that.

I;m knackered, been filming, editing, morphing clips (for fun), trying to do uni (producing a doco) (writing a script) (reviewing Asian movies for the web) blah blah, i know i could find this stuff (eg, instancing) out in one of the Maya books or the help line but it's great to have this sort of help from guys like you. I dig this forum very much and the people in it are great.

I really like the idea of the WWW being used this way, good communication and contact with friends and people around the world.

i'll get onto the plane tomorow, I've puting enough hours today and now i'm going to delete it and sharpen the and match the image plans in photoshop and start again. The wacom is amazing, I can sit a long way from the laptop (while watching TV late at night) and control every aspect of the laptop and all the programs in it with the pen, and then draw or do anything. I just thought it was a drawing thing. It is truly great.

take it easy and life will be easy