Thread: Mi - 24 Hind
View Single Post
# 41 30-10-2010 , 01:15 AM
Subscriber
I still have to build the front wheel. Its a bit more intricate than the backwheels. Agree also about the rotors. They are kind of square shape, but,....its hard to tell how I can change them to make them look better other than modelling in some extra detail.

The glass. If/when I animate this, I thought it would be better to cover the glass a bit, as Im not going to model in a pilot and so I wanted to get rid of the transparency. If I work up a still image though I think yeah, it could lose some of all that stuff going on there.

Could do with some occlusion aswell I think, now. Im not sure this matte idea is going to work, so Im torn between just creating a still or working on an animation. I dont know. I got this so far, still wise, but I just cant get my head around how to make it work in an animated way. Cause alot of the look of this is created in Photoshop, so if I try and make a background that suits this look, then when I go back to Maya, the background will be in this style, but the actual animation will be in its original style, not sure if I'll be able to recreate the look in after effects. I guess I better just get on with it and have a go, rather than think too much about it.

Attached Thumbnails