Thread: Dear Members
View Single Post
# 1 08-10-2002 , 08:22 PM
Kevin

Dear Members

Right guys...just to keep you informed on the current situation...

I may not be around quite as much this next month as Myself and Dave are working on the new Simplymaya site.

There is tons to do so I will try to get on here most days to kinda sort through the posts, but I need to get these graphics done so dave can put it together user added image

The site is going to be a lot easier to use...ie : each tutorial in the VIP area will have its own web page, explaining all about it, an easy - hardness rating and a few pics to go with.

The main gallery will have a link from all areas, as well as the plugin and mel / shaders area that we will alos be adding to.

The main banner will go throughout the whole site making navigation a lot easier.

We are also working on an area so all our mods and regular uses can have there own Virtual control panel so they can upload images and show there work etc.. but I will let dave explain about that more.. this will save you using your own bandwidth user added image

Also when the server move takes place we will be moving to a new home simplymaya.com

This is so we dont have to take the whole site down to move domans etc... we can basically set it all on the .com address then just do a rediect from the .co.uk site, plus I like .com better user added image

Any ways guys just keeping you all informed.

Lots Of Love