View Single Post
# 191 01-05-2006 , 08:02 AM
Subscriber
how do YOU think.., is the question? Will you bang into the same problems with the next one or will you just fly through it.

I reckon, take a rest. Strip it back and keep at it.., or if there are fundamental issues involved you want to explore again, do another.

If you think it you can't fix this one because of fundamental Maya issues, do another

if its not broken don't fix it and yours is not broken, it needs work.

having said that sometimes a fresh start is needed.

I think YOU are the only one who knows what to do; unless some of the more experienced lads can help with advice in this area.

Often I start things again only to get the problem area solved but missed something I'd done correctly in the first instance.

'do not use' is a copyright thing when people are afraid their hard work will be stolen for commercial gain, meaning 'money' and it is the same as stealing from a wallet and totally reasonable to put 'do not copy'..., or some idiots want to stea; it for some adulation, meaning 'I did this, ain't I good!?' and those fools you don't have to worry about unless they are making $$$$$ from your work.

Some of the guys here are pros and don't want their work used without a credit or exploited and that is how it should be. At this stage I don't think you need 'look professional' my friend, though a good try and why not, but just give when you can.

take it easy and life will be easy