Thread: Windows 7??
View Single Post
# 13 08-01-2009 , 06:21 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by GecT
Lol I thought I was the only one that got annoyed by that, some might consider that small potatoes, but its actually quit annoying when you multitask.

i'm soooo glad i'm not the only one who gets pissed off at the lack of being able to resize the windows from any bar
seriously, it's a pain in the ass having to drag the mouse all the way down to the lower right corner just to resize the window a bit so you can fit everything into one screen because of the lack of window switching that mac has.
i hate using the little hot spots in the corner of the screen for application and window switching, it's SO disruptive of the workflow
i don't know how you mac users can manage having to take 6+ seconds just to switch between two windows as opposed to 3. may not sound like much to you guys but if you're doing some serious work you'll find having to move the mouse when both hands are working comfortably on the keyboard

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D