View Single Post
# 47 31-03-2011 , 04:03 PM
Looking v impressive!

Perhaps the grading is too strong, maybe see what a split tone looks like or maybe even sunset, midday can be a little stark and has less pretty colors?

Other little details, the sillhouette of the houses is hard to distinguish since they dont loose contrast and saturation over distance. Maybe add a little distance haze or re-arrange them a little .

Also it feels as though they should be arranged in a more communal manner, they seem randomly orientated and scattered. Its tricky to know which one to look at / what is going on in the piece.Is this just a test or a final layout / angle too?

Other little thing is the reeds seem stiff, maybe sag them as they get further to the top. Also make them go yellow toward the bottom, check out some ref I think they musnt store much chloroform near the water. Maybe throw in some dirt mounds and bit of earth under the water where its shallower.

Dirty up the bottoms of the stilts to make the houses feel worn and used,.. maybe even throw a floaty poop or two in the water user added image... then its been lived in for sure.

I like your photograhic qualities! I know thats alot of feedback but thats a habbit user added image, very pretty piece, feels very professional.

FX supervisor - double negative