View Single Post
# 10 27-11-2003 , 11:07 AM
Subscriber

damn dude, now this bit really hurt his fellings

If I only hurt his FELLINGS then tha wasn't too bad, but if I hurt his feelings then I am sorry Stinky... never met a fancy rat before snigger.

This reminds me of when I was house hunting a few years ago. The estate agent said I hope you don't mind pets - 'no' I said so of to view the house I went.

My beloved Maureen (Tinkers) was with me and the moment we entered the hall there was this huge pong. 'I hope you don't mind rats' the lady owner said. 'Don't worry' said Maureen' he is a rat' she said running out of the door (couldn't handle the aroma - it was a bit overwhelming). I intrepidly continued with viewing the house.

In the front rooms she had 300 or so rats (I kid ye not) in cages which were her 'babies'. Then she led me upstairs and introduced me to her 'golden oldies'. She had another 200 rats who were (cover Stinky's ears Kev) on their way out... and she nursed them in their old age (the 3-4 year olds).

Well, when I got out the house (Ididn't get bitten) Maureen was hiding in the car with a handkerchief over her face and I was glad of the fresh air. Anyway we never bought the property - didn't like the paintwork LOL!

There, thought I'd share that little tale with you - you can tell Stinky if you like, might cheer him up. user added image

Tickety boo and ta ta for a bit...
Gazzamataz
https://www.gazzamataz.com