View Single Post
# 4 25-11-2005 , 04:00 PM
Subscriber
Hey, BMS, I think the main thing you have to do is put some extra motion in there - though it is a robot, so i guess it could work...

in my opinion, though, I'd like to see more springiness instead of pure primary movement, there should be gradual transitions of sorts into each movement. I think the initial movements are all good, but there should be more torso twist at the beginning, then more pelvic twist afterwords, a small hint ofa bounceback for the left elbow- overall just a bit more animation occurring in preparation and for the primary animation and also more after the primary animation - just so it's less sharp.

the only other part I have any beef with for the primary animation is the kicking leg. I think the lower leg should bend back to the upper leg before going back down - which is how most martial arts kicks work, I think. Though I'd also like to see some more torso bend - it may be a bit too upright. Which would falloff to neck movement, right now all it does is turn, but there would probably be some bend in this action I think.

anyway, I think it's good so far, keep it up. Spend a bit more time to the subtle movements and I think you'll be all set.