View Single Post
# 74 16-02-2007 , 01:05 PM
Subscriber
ey acid yeah you were right... i just relised when i opended that scene again and went duplicate option box i accidently had -1 or something in my rotate y soo it tilted them abit user added image mybad ... but ived fixed them up in the recent renders when i redid the stairs user added image

haha yeah i used booleans to make the windows... to be honest before i even started this project i didnt even know how to make windows :p what i did with booleans soo i dont have any touble in the future was to create a something and just randomly get mistakes and try learn how you can fix it so you dont end up stuffing up later on on your main project, heres a little church of what i did. this was to test booleans for the first time...heres a picture of it...

sorry about the bad renders and the stretch marks(they are from because when i duplicated the window around on each side of the church i accidently had doubles underneath each other and combined them then after i pulled the windows out of the bulding i ended up with wierd geometry...

marlon

user added image
user added image