View Single Post
# 13 13-10-2008 , 02:49 PM
Hey guys or girls(not wanting to be sexist if there are any)

The only documentation we were advised on buying was the unreal level deisgn book.

And unfortunately it is every man for them self, so I am all alone on thisuser added image .

Just trying to get a feel of unreal trying to take in the scenery while shooting,trying to get a feel of what to make the level like what you would expect i guess,every little bit of help and guidance on this will be extremely useful and appreciated. I have been doing maya now for 3 months and only just got use to most tools and modelling so god knows what this will be like with only a few of months to complete.

Were due to start this in a couple of weeks,so still got time to do a little research, all I was told that I will have to design a level for unreal, so I am guessing it will be just a level for shooting but will find more later this week.

Marlon john no documentation or tutorials,they might as well havr chucked me in the crocodile pit. user added image

I am currently studying at the hull university on a computer science and game development course tomoose. hey hey.

Jason