Thread: Guitar Players
View Single Post
# 11 11-02-2004 , 03:04 PM
I have been playing keys and guitar for about 20 years - wow that is long. I have had the old local bands thing, and a few national releases. Sang understudy with the met, cruiseship gigs, commercial jingels, couple of movie scripts, etc...
creative hell!!!
I now am lost in 3d and the day-job; so the Martin and Ibanez are just collecting dust in the basement. I still have my ART pedals and rack, a few smashed pedals, and a zoom processor, monster cables, and a fender jazz practice amp. My last group Strobe7 got to #2 on garageband.com a few years ago, and we signed with a producer in L.A., but all the labels he shopped in 1999 said we sounded too much like Radiohead, and they dont sell records - right????????????@!!!! whatever. Hey, grow your hair, don't say that, you look too young, you look too old - hated pollitics. I still throw tracks down in Acid when I am inspired.

Got burnt out touring and gigging since I was 17, and now just engineer and Maya. What a trip that so many of us are muicians. To me, this is just musical clay anyways user added image

Lungs not guns....