View Single Post
# 24 03-04-2008 , 06:35 PM
Subscriber
LuckyCat-

Please man, this is just a blog and yes I sometimes come here on my lunch break is all. sorry if it offends you. The bottom line is "Giving Constructive Advice" and that what I felt I did. Never meant to get into a brawl with you and your friend.

I've been into my career for at least 19 years. Again, there no need to prove anything to you at this point, you want drama, that I can not be a part of. What counts is what advice that JBannick can take away and grow from, seriously not this battle about my background or whom am I to know of what I am saying.

Laruri Priest is right about her point, so I wish you well and please if you ever have another person that asks about drawing, a word of advice, please stir them in t he right direction, allow then to learn all there is to learn about the beautiful things that drawing can offer.

Do not discard it, it is where our imagination sparks and wonderful things can grow from there. We are not all great at drawing yes but at least we should care enough about it to develop within, in order to appreciate it and respect it is all.

If in my words I have offended you in any way. please except my aplolgies.

Savnac:bow: :bow: :bow: