Thread: Stuck in London
View Single Post
# 1 20-12-2010 , 01:25 PM
EduSciVis-er

Stuck in London

Well hello everyone,
Just sitting here in London City Airport (cause there's no chance in heck I'm going to Heathrow today) and after a lovely three days visiting this very interesting city, I want to get out of here!
Well, only cause I have a holiday booked in Africa, and now I'm going to miss half of it user added image

Don't mind me, I'm just bored and venting. I only have a netbook, so no chance of installing Maya or anything really fun. I thought I'd check in and see what's been going on on the forums, while I've been sightseeing.

Was supposed to fly out early this morning, but now my wife and I are stuck here until the 24th, while the rest of the family goes on safari. Guess we picked the wrong weekend to be here. But all in all, we've had a good time so far. Anyone working at a studio here feel like giving a tour? :p

Well, I suppose this isn't a blog, so I'll stop blabbing on.

I think we'll still have some time in Africa, so Elephantinc, I'll make sure to take a picture of a baby elephant for you user added image

Hmm... chrome doesn't seem to have any arrow key issues. Any luck on the firefox fix?

-stwert

Website - Blog - YouTube - Vimeo - Facebook - Twitter

-->How to Effectively Ask Questions on Forums<--