View Single Post
# 1 22-04-2006 , 01:32 PM
Subscriber

Returning to Maya

Hi all,

Just thought I would say hello, I have decided to crack on with Maya after a long long spell away due to job/family etc never leaving any real time to concentrate.

Anyhow I thought I might as well brush up on things of late and start again from scratch with some general modeling tutorials etc, not forgotten too much I think but I feel the best way is to get the refreshers done etc... Going to take a crack at the little puppy tutorial to clear the dust off my wacom tablet lol...

anyway here are 2 shots of the start of the head..

Ugh lost an image at imageshack , nevermind..

user added image

Here is it a bit further on..

user added image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S

Btw nice to see all the welcomes user added image 6 views and not even a simple hello,,, nice!!! user added image

Btw is there a simple way to restore the pivot point handles? tried everything and when I group some items and freeze transform then hit INSERT, I get nothing showing on the pivot points.. Tried keyboard messing with key locks etc but all the cursor does is flash and I see none of the points.. Read a bit too but nothing to enlighten me on if im not seeing them at all..

Thanks in advance..

James..

Edit - nevermind sorted it,,

user added image

Last edited by moosenoodles; 22-04-2006 at 07:28 PM.