View Single Post
# 1 14-04-2003 , 06:47 PM

Lets create a study group in the Miami area...

Hey everybody....

I started two mkonths ago using Maya, I have read some books, I've tried almost all of the

Gnomon Workshop DVDs and also a lot of video tutorials, I know that an excellent way to get

better results is working as a team, I mean, by exchanging ideas, help, resources, etc. I'm

saving the money to go to the Reinassance Center, but in the meantime I'm using all the

tools avalaible for me at this time to learn, I think that I'm getting good results but I

also know that if people under this situation (where your only desire is to learn no matter

what) get togheter the results are much better.

What I'm proposing is that if you are using all your effort to become an 3D artist and you

need help or want to help, and you live in the South Florida area post your comments here

because we can build a team to exchange materials, experiences, comments, and maybe also to

create a small project.

I'm from Venezuela and I live in Pembroke Pines Fl, and let me tell you that it's very hard

to get the proper education when you are from a foreign country, but if you really want

something you work as hard as you can untill you get it. I'm already got my Web Designer

certificate 6 months ago, maybe is not a big deal for some people, but for me is one big

step.

The important thing is not to forget the peolpe that is coming behind you, give as much

help as you can because all of us once needed it.

Sorrry about my english, I just have 2 years in USA.

Thank you.
Luis Pages

pagesbeto@hotmail.com
https://www.gpqwebservices.com