Thread: 2009 Camaro
View Single Post
# 48 20-01-2008 , 12:59 AM
As Zbrushiac sounds stupid!
UPDATE

Well, Heres the Studio Renders that I've been working on today!

I've finished all the texturing, Though a couple of shaders could use some work! But this is pretty much my first attempt at Rendering!!! Before the Camaro I had never really gone near Mental Ray, and now that i have... I can see it has some potential, BUT It's done nothing but give a Headache.... I've spent hours setting up shaders, Node networks, and Lights.... With GI, Emitting hundreds of photons.... FG.... and loads of AA settings..... BLAHHHHH!!! It's a NIGHTMARE!!!! And thats before the long wait for it to Render..... When you realize you forgot to turn on a Layer!!

Anyway, these renders are based on the .pdf file given to me by Gster123. Though the .pdf was pretty informative.... It really left allot of Black spaces in the procedure.... And I still don't know exactly what was going on in the .pdf, BUT I've tried my best to replicate the settings, only with my own touch added.

Anyway, PICS:

user added image

user added image

user added image

Anyway, C&C More than welcome, though I'm pretty much ready to call this done. I will most likely try and set up an Environment Render...... we'll see!

Thanks again for all of your input thus far everybody!

@Twisteddragon33: What shader(s) is it that your looking for?

www.stevenegan-cgi.com

"Your weapons are no match for ours! People of Mars, surrender!"
"Um, this isn't Mars. This is Earth."
"Earth? Earth-with-nuclear-weapons Earth?"
"Yes."
[long pause] "Friend!!"