Thread: yoda
View Single Post
# 81 05-05-2007 , 11:11 AM
Maniacal boy king of Babylon
i've a few questions ;
-when i render the lightsaber (with renderlayers)with the hardware renderer it says the videocard(radeon 1950xtx 512mb gddr4) cannot handle a resolution higher than 512*384(or something like this) i want to render at full 1024 is there a workaround for this or is there another renderer that can render out particles.
-is there a way to delete the history without losing the blendshapes(i've tried optimize scene size, delete non deformer history, delete unused nodes),because i have a lot of tweaks and polymerges going on in the scene.
( i made the blendshapes first and then attached the head to the body again, otherwise i'm getting this harsh line around the neck area when i smooth the model.)
- if i put a slider in the blendshape window all the way up my geometry explodes, i know it has something to do with the deformationorder, but somehow i can't move the blendshape to the top not even a couple of rows.
- i used rigid binding for yoda because smoothbinding made him like a rubber chicken, even when i painted the weights ,deformation sucked.
however rigidbinding makes it like cardboard, so if anyone knows a bit more about binding....advice is most welcome

i've attached 2 pictures of yoda in fighting stance one with particles and the other without
:angery:

Attached Thumbnails