View Single Post
# 101 07-09-2003 , 03:03 AM
Hey guys... Grrr... what a bad day... Over the last few days, I have noticed some wierd things with my email account, and I think that someone took it over, or is atleast using it to send out spam mail with my name.... GGGGRRRRR... I haven't really recieved anything from anybody as well, so if anybody has tried to email me lately, i probably didn't get it, I don't know how long it has been going on.... Guess I need to contact the company that is hosting my email. So, if you neeed to ask me anything email me at

Brian_ellebracht@yahoo.com

atleast for a little while untill I get this fixed. Other bad news... I really hope that this truck project helps get me a job somewhere.. cauz its going to cost me alot of money... THe mud some how messed up my paint in two ways... where ever the mud was, it is leaving some really bad marks, think it ate thru my clear coat... user added image Brand new truck) I am having some one look at it sometime next week... Two when I was washing it today, I was using a rag my mom gave me... aparantly it was the same rag that my parrents used to redo the grout on the bathroom tile... Didn't notice the scratches until I was 3/4 of the way done washing it when it started to dry.. needless to say... not a good weekend at all. Haven't got to work on the model lately... Well, hopefully tomorrow will be better,
Brian

Please check
My (old) website!