View Single Post
# 4 14-12-2002 , 02:30 AM
Subscriber
Hey Danny,

I checked the settings and I cannot deselect backface culling in preferences or in the custom polygon diplay because it is grayed out and it is not selected in the shading menu either for the view. Any reason it would be grayed out ???

I also checked the normals and they are all facing the camera .... but I zoomed in to the image and slected a part and then did frame selected and then it showed up like magic .... so I'm beginning to think that perhaps it is my graphics card because at first in the top view I could only see a couple of the items and then I did a frame all and more showed up and then the piece of geometry that would not showed the normal facing the right way, but it diplayed as if the normal was facing the other way .... so I could see through it to the geometry below and then when I selected it and did a frame selected it showed peoperly as well ???

Regardless, is you have any other thoughts then please advise and once again thanks for the help as you lead me down the right path and that's always needed.

Cheers,

Don.

BTW ... I just toasted your efforts with my Rum and Coke :o)