View Single Post
# 182 28-08-2008 , 05:52 PM
Subscriber
i would love to live in Miami.., its fantasy i have.., i digress!!
anyway, yes you have noticed too.., and you are in another country.., yes people are even judged at times for their thoughts.., cant deal with it

and yes, i have a few.., 'i want a free tutor 'friends'.., i live with it for a while until im sure thats what its all about even if they DONT know it themselves (which i am sure they do).., then the answers are pretty short if at all.., like 'yes' and 'no.

i was thinking more.., the difference between (dont know how old you are) pencil and canvas artists.., maybe before computers and mobile phones.., and the digital artist of today.., im sure pencil and canvas people were more generous with their sensitivity and knowledge?? maybe because one can show someone something on the computer in a few minutes that might have taken them years to discover (because they didnt get lessons i guess).

i dont know, but the forums are telling.., just ask one 'silly' question.., and look out.

anyway.., back to th thread and away from my ramblings

THX.., have you seen her site LOL.., yea i agree.., if she sticks at it one day she'll be .., umm.., OK i guess LOL.

GecT.., we all feel we should do more.., its the times.., there is no time.., and we all feel we should be living 'in the hills' studying our craft..,

but yea, if one hasnt picked up a pencil or a guitar in a year.., you can say pretty well.., 'i have slacked off.'

take it easy and life will be easy