View Single Post
# 12 25-11-2010 , 06:56 AM
Subscriber
I've used facebook off and on but I don't buy into the facebook/twitter revolution that seems to be running rampant. It's usefull for keeping in touch with people that I have a solid chance of not seeing in person for a long time especially since my job requires me uprooting every three to four years and moving to who-knows-where.

But the one thing I CAN NOT STAND about this is the useless comments people put on it every seven seconds. people don't need to know that you're out at a barbeque (especially if they weren't invited), or that you cried at the end of the Expendibles, what Justin Beiber ate for lunch, or that you have gained the wholly inappropriate ability to send a twitter/facebook update while sitting on the John (and then tell people this fact)

As for twitter I know myself well enough to know that there is nothing that pops up in my head in 140 characters or less that will not get me into hot water, somehow, at sometime. So its one of those things thats better for me to avoid like the plague.

~To create a new world through the imagination