View Single Post
# 15 25-04-2011 , 01:35 PM
Subscriber
Must say battlefield does look good. Not only the graphics but the fact you have to craw and take cover - not a double jump in sight. thank god

Anyone seen any of the new res evil game "Raccoon City" - there is a video on it on xbox live right now - looks interesting, but only if they get it right.

Was talking to my step dad about his PS3 this week and he is very disappointed in Medal of Honor (the last one). He was always a fan of these until the last one - "too cod`ish, I cant be arsed to finish it" - that's really odd as he loved that series of games with the airborne one being finished 7 times. Another FPS fan getting turned away with boredom with the games.

Been blasting away at Gears3 beta all week and loving it so far - just got a 4th map and some new weapons to play with today as they have opened it up to the player that pre ordered the game from today (got mine from Bulletstorm) only problem is what do I play then till sept arrr buggers get me hooked then take it away for 4 mos - noooooo

Last edited by tweetytunes; 25-04-2011 at 01:39 PM.