View Single Post
# 63 24-06-2003 , 05:08 PM
Subscriber
My go!

1.Nationality- English
2.Which country are you in- England
3.What is your job- The English Smuggling Agency looking for ways to get Kurt and Rage into England on the cheap and on the quite...
4.Where do you want to be in 2-5 years time- England.
5.Biggest fear with regards to job- Working outside of England.

user added image

Sorry I am having a mad five minutes... it happens at times! No for the real thread:

1.Nationality- English
2.Which country are you in- England
3.What is your job- Multimedia Designer
4.Where do you want to be in 2-5 years time- Working in a creative enviroment producing stuff (not neccessarily 3D) that I really like and can feel proud of. Or finally finishing my pet project user added image.
5.Biggest fear with regards to job- Hmmm... getting paranoid about all these up and coming youngsters making me feel old and useless and getting the job before me (getting on a bit see user added image )

Rage can you tell me what 9/11 is bit thick here cos I am English and haven't heard of 9/11...

Give you a little background like the others. I started out as a lick and stick artist who was more interested in music, I learnt to play the guitar - never got to a recording studio though my big regret there. Then I worked for a publishing company I got made redundant after eighteen months and couldn't get a job cos i had no computer skills. So my mate Pat gave me a job working as a labourer on his building site - Hey Kev we have digging in common as well user added image

Then I learnt computers (couldn't stand building sites) and came back with a vengance after being outta work for nineteen months - I felt like a parafin lamp...

Then I worked for a Medical Publishers which became a Medical Marketing Company then I left took a pay drop and went on to work where I do now doing websites, multimedia presentations, DTP and SOME 3D user added image so kinda turned out rosy I suppose.

My real regret is that I discovered 3D and animation when I was 35... I wish I had chosen it at college all those years ago I didn't know at the time that they did such a coarse. Still you're never too old to learn!

Sorry to bore you all - I'll stop writing now user added image

Tickety boo and ta ta for a bit...
Gazzamataz
https://www.gazzamataz.com