View Single Post
# 2 24-12-2009 , 11:48 AM
Subscriber
i think more information is needed before we can tell you anything useful user added image
what speed is the RAM? is it 800MHz or 1066MHz or something else?
what operating system is your supplier going to put on it? (Windows i assume, but is it windows 7 32bit or 64bit or something else?)

i'm told (by the internet) that the INTEL WX58BP MOTHERBOARD that you listed is built for XEON processors and ATI graphics cards? no mention about i7 or nVidia graphics card that you have listed there in the second option

similar with the 3rd option, the motherboard doesn't mention it will work with nvidia graphics cards

also... why only 2GB of RAM? the operating system needs at least 1gb alone (or for some reason mine seems to need 2gb), you need at least 4gb, preferably 8 (and an operating system that can handle that much ram)

keep in mind that i don't know all that much about hardware (but it sounds like your supplier doesn't know all that much either, no offence to the supplier or you)

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D