Thread: How slow?
View Single Post
# 16 20-02-2003 , 07:01 AM
Subscriber
Heh, yea sounds like you love the new stuff too user added image, and building systems. I always love to built it myself because I enjoy it, and theres few that can build what i want for me, for the right price user added image. The radeon 9700 pro is a awesome card though, im having NO problems with it and other than one thing, you need to run a sound card on the Motherboard, and not the onboard one, because thats what causes the vga to screw up! That is no joke either, I put on my old sound card (even worse than the onboard one) and it solved TONS of problems. I would say for you to go with that card, or supposively this new one by nvidia is way better than the radeon 9700 pro user added image user added image.

One question though, If i bought a refrigerated case, and ran the generator (or w/e makes all the noise) at a external spot, like in the walls where it would be more quiet.. and then if I ran a state of the art AMD CPU, could i overclock it to the degree of a pentium? Oh yea, but I dont even know if the bios will let you do this on a Athalon motherboard.. seeing i have never owned one user added image.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com