Thread: Inspired
View Single Post
# 1 04-04-2005 , 07:49 PM
Subscriber

Inspired

A huge thank you to the admins and managers of this site, you are saints for lowly beings such as myself.

I've been 'umming and ahhing' for a long while about whether I should throw myself at the deep-end, and thanks to the excellent community and outright professional talent from some of you, I have been encouraged & inspired to really go for it. I have been in marketing and web design for the past few years, and this will be quite a jump for me. But if I can get even half as good as some of you in a year or 2 I'll be laughing. Trying the free tutorials has been a great toe-dipping session for me and for that I'm very thankful to Kurt, his words and demonstration are superb - but thanks to everyone else for their contributions - i look forward to 'shopping' and trying others' tutorials.

Also i noticed a publication by Mike - i presume you are one of the cheeses here, I must say well done also to you - a massive feat of effort and thoroughly defines passion for your work.

I look forward to speaking with you guys. Look after this forum, there aren't many like this around. user added image