View Single Post
# 6 14-12-2006 , 07:23 AM
Subscriber
i can only hope i haven't given you bum stear, but all the tuts i have watched ( a few) have never shown (that I can remember) an 'easy' way to duplicate an expression in the way you asked, opposite side, it all seems by hand (?? mouse, whatever lol ??).

maybe it is gratifying to know that an exact duplicate may look a little 'plastic' in the sense that no-one can snear, half smile, whatever in a way that is an exact copy from one side of the face to the other, and so, if you do it by hand it might be more expressive to the viewer.., if only on a subliminal level; i say 'only' but it is an important consideration. Expression is the key to the character so do not fudge it or take the easy way, go for the best you can do, even if you have to struggle through all the mistakes (just think of all you will learn lol). only a dead line will kill you user added image user added image

i hope some-one with more experiance can help you. user added image

great work and i hope one day i can do that, i have just got kurts free human form recently (all the parts) so when the puter gets back i will be still struggling with nurbs sub Ds and organics user added image

take it easy and life will be easy