View Single Post
# 9 10-11-2003 , 03:30 AM
SM Tea Boy
Just finished it started it at 9pm ish took just over 5 and a half hours to compleat.

Its a nice game atmospheric, however it's way to short and very easy to beat. I played it on the regular difficulty setting and I swear i only quick loaded 3 times, the entire game. Yes it sounds great, there are lots of great explosions, the Russian levels are very well done. However none of the explosions come close to actualy hitting you. Basically as long as you keep your head down and your a fairly good shot the games very easy I might try it again on the hardest difficulty level but...

For me its 40 quid for 5 hours entertainment, I'd rather have gone out for a nice meal and a few pints.

Great game to short and way to easy though.

Graphics / Game play 8 out of 10.

Value for money / Replay value 2 out of 10. I must add though i don't play MP games so if you like the old net play this may well be worth spending your hard earned cash on.

David user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"