Thread: Revolver
View Single Post
# 19 01-04-2007 , 06:53 AM
Thanks for the help and suggestions. I am actually thinking of getting a laptop in the semi near future (about 4-5 months). Only because I have a study hall in school which is 42min long that i can work with maya then, and i can bring the laptop along and have a change in scenery since im infront of my computer 24/7 right now. I was looking into macs, and was comparing them to Dell laptops, HP, Acer, ect. and they do seem amazing for running software. A miniumum amount of crashes/flaws and amazing user ratings. The only problem is the money. 1100 dollars for a basic Mac laptop. Im looking to spend no more than 750-800$ on a decent laptop to run maya smooth. I mainly play older games (Wc3, Counter-Strike, & other online games) anyway. But if I had the money I would definitely seriously think about getting a Mac just for the ease of use. My computer now, the Hardrive burnt out, so I had to pick up a new 200gb hardrive, install that, and now im up and running with Maya again! The files stored on my old hardrive were practice, the revolver i probably would have done some more with but that one model isnt worth getting the files off the corrupted hard drive.
Im going to make another post devoted to an arachnid type creature im making, and i need lots of help with that, adding fur and making it creepy and realistic. But thanks for the help!

Yay, not a freshman anymore!