Thread: fps
View Single Post
# 24 24-09-2007 , 08:54 PM
Subscriber
the n64 sucked. It only ever had 3 good games.

Zelda,
mario64,
mario kart64 (which Im not a fan - old snes game - better graphics).

Golden eye 64 (oh wait sorry that was one of only a few games that did not have the 64 on the end) was one of the most over rated pieces of rubbish I every played.

How any one could play a ftp on those horrid control pads is beyond me, and oh I tired - and what was up with the Duke Nukem 64. No blood, no sex and no swearing - just not Nukem, but yet it still got a 18/R rating on he cover ???

They got mario64 so right and was a really good game but they messed the system up. It seemed that the big N`s plans for the n64 was to remake every snes game with better graphic - which they then did again with the game cube - Thank god they are trying something new with the wii. The snes was good, n64 sucked, the game cube had its moments (again both Zeldas and the Resident evil games, but not one good mario game) and we`ll wait and see about the wii. I think the n64 would have sank Nintendo if it had not been for the gameboy and pokemon.

There was a reason ps1 is the greatest selling game systems of all time. It had no computation.