View Single Post
# 6 20-06-2009 , 11:11 PM
EduSciVis-er
I've finished a couple little concept sketches for my new bomb-maker (and user) guy, but I won't post them, cause honestly they're not very good and were just to get me started. The back-story is as follows:

Dr. Mel Ishis (I may as well keep the same name since that's what the thread is entitled) was a bomb defuser working for the government, ridding the planet of undefused (fused?) bombs left over from earth's many wars. As so often happens, good became evil through an unfortunate accident. A particularly tricky device that Mel was working on one day had a secondary tamper explosive that detonated without warning, sending a small fragment of metal through the doctor's brain, leaving him alive, but psychologically altered.

Dr. Ishis' prefrontal cortex was irreparably damaged, distorting his decision making processes and giving rise to a villain with a terrifying knowledge of explosive weaponry and no sound judgment to harness it.

He has since replaced his hands with mechanical tools to assist him in his work, and carries his "shop" with him wherever he goes.

Right now he could be anywhere; crouched under a bridge, on the roof of a skyscraper, or in your very basement...

Now I really need to get started on the actual modelling. Lots of cool ideas so far in the challenge. It'll be fun to see where everyone ends up!

-stwert

Website - Blog - YouTube - Vimeo - Facebook - Twitter

-->How to Effectively Ask Questions on Forums<--