Thread: Environment
View Single Post
# 13 22-01-2011 , 10:06 AM
Thanks or the comments Ataraxy, GecT, Yeah im aware of the lighting and scaling issues never got round to changing them, this was a project for uni, (texturing project) so my main focus was to get the texturing done (my first textured scene ive ever done lol) The castle is just a picture i didn't have time to model it and texture it and the light direction was meant to follow the picture or it would look daft having to different shadow directions hehe, some textures was hand made some was from internet. its meant for a game aswell so lighting would usually be done within and engine instead of mental ray but still rusty on the engine so could get a final image from udk lol this will probs explain the low poly , we only had a budget of 6000 tris for unique objects within the scene, so the duplicates don't count hehe. again thanks for the comments im really pleased you said my texturing was good as it was a texturing project hehe, also its from my head i got a few reference images to look at for different buildings but its all eyeballing and im guessing thats why my scaling is off lol

Camrat

Last edited by Camrat; 22-01-2011 at 10:09 AM.