View Single Post
# 3 27-06-2010 , 01:45 PM
Lifetime Member
Very good mate..quite an interesting menagarie of ideas!!! Perfecto hit it on the head.

I hope playing an axe on a bike doesnt become the norm though!!!...LOL

I take the first 3 as ...your conception..a hit to the sternum somehow and what you would like or might happen in the future??

The band aid one is apt for these times..from it I would deduce something along the nature lines and the fact a perfectly good house lies in ruin when dollars are spent elsewhere. The house just needs some TLC as does nature..and the band aids..well we could do a hell of a lot better as a race to fix up what we have.

I am sad for the tortoise.... I think that represents mans inability to look down below his species and see what its all about. I drive a lot and see much of this...makes you want to pull the ignorant savage over and give him a beating..then again I am probably completely wrong on all counts.

Neverthless you have moved my thoughts..job well done

cheers bullet

P.S I dont read much..BUT I remember a book I read at 12 yoa called Flowers for Algernon...as I have a severely retarded brother it was personal BUT it also shows mans rise and fall I believe..read it if you can get it..its along the lines of 'past,present,future'.

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes

Last edited by bullet1968; 27-06-2010 at 01:56 PM.