Thread: Dragon
View Single Post
# 16 08-07-2004 , 05:27 PM

Originally posted by Dragonhawk
The bone was refering to the dinosaur bone....google on the net for dinosaur and look between the legs ( user added image ) and then u ll understand...but okay ill delete it....and i will make the legs more smoothed on the body and less so wrong positioned....

Yes, I know what Dragonhawk is referring to...I think it is an extrusion of the hip-bone, which is seen a lot on the more bird-like dinosaurs such as velociraptor and such. It is not a "weiner," just a bone structure in a lot of those sorts of dinosaurs. Kind of like the Velociraptor image I am going to post (please note: this is an old image I made in MSPaint, so don't criticize me too much, since I have improved TONS since then! :p )

Originally posted by Dragonhawk
i want to achieve a body shown in your image.It shall look very similar....just a bit longer....i wanted more an elegant dragon who bends slowlywhen it turns to the right or so.......image posts will follow in ca. 1.5h .......

Yeah, I think I know what kind of look you are going for Dragonhawk...if you want it to be a more elegant dragon, then maybe try arching the back and have it standing on 4 legs, as the dragon that I posted was. It was just a thought. Also, the knees looked a little off to me...the rear legs look WAY too flexible. Maybe try toning that a little more. Hope this helps some! user added image

Attached Thumbnails

~CGPMaya84 (also DragonTU84 from SimplyPhotoshop and CPAnimate84 from SimplyMax)