Thread: my nude girl
View Single Post
# 20 05-03-2006 , 01:39 PM
yo dude i like the body i think thats lookin ok, i dunno about the scale of things but it looks ok, the back though is very square by the shoulder plates at the top, and the head doesn't look too good, it needs a lot more work into the head, i think jay wos onto a winner though what u should do is take a step back, pick a bit u really wonna get stuck into (id try the head) and concentrate on that forget about the body, just do the head for now.
What u'll find with maya is that if u delve into a big task such as a whole body with not much past work you will belearning so much all the time that u'll be finding better ways to do things all the time. And i rekon by half way through modeling you'll be thinking o damn i wish i'd had done that bit differently it would have made what i have to do now a lot easier. Try small chunks that you can do over again if you think of a better way to do em.
I meants only a suggestion and i mean i think the body looks ok but i'd like to see one bit thats a bit more manageable done to perfection.