Thread: my nude girl
View Single Post
# 25 05-03-2006 , 07:08 PM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
The question of genitalia....

Basically is she gonna get clothing? if yes why bother? I find it weird people do this and stick clothing on the figure, its a waste of time generally, if you look at my thread she has the forms of breasts and genitalia but shes going to be clothed so Im not even going to go there with anything other than what you see. They are merely guides for how the clothing will be shaped.

Reference is always hard to find, especially when you have something particular in mind. Is this the girl from 'flying daggers'?

Anyway I can point you here for damn good reference (thats free) other wise go to Fineart.sk and pay for some bloody cool stuff.

https://www.pierluigisurace.it/imagerie/index2.htm

Down the left are icons of galleries, most of its Italian but there are English titles there, and theres plenty and I mean plenty of Asian women references there to view and download. Have fun

Also as far as referances are concerned, in my own opinion, dont take it as a sure thing as lens settings come into play, different lighting can cause shadows etc so be aware of these things, find balanced images. Granted its correct as its a photo, but I think an understanding of anatomy and proportion is also very important here too and not just the image.

Lastly a tip: Bring the image plane further forward to avoid seeing the back of the head as it can throw you off a bit, if not turn on your back face culling.

Cheers
Jay