View Single Post
# 20 05-01-2013 , 02:26 PM
I totally agree with a lot of the statements made here about Digital tutors . I was a moderator there for almost 14 months . I was even offered a job there , but because i was already working else where . i had to turn the offer down that's when the bullshit started .

Do you know they only have 5 key members making videos there only Maya oriented and 3 moderators that are like staff might fit with why they only make Maya videos over a lot of the other other software they have on there site .

the only reason they make you a moderator is because if you are working for them its a form of censorship , the only people that get made moderators there are the ones that are growing to fast for there beginer-ish videos that produce there.

After they finally banned me there after 2 years of not posting because i started helping people again , i took it as a breach of there contract and im no longer bound by there censorship policy .

One other thing if you ask for training there they sick there moderators onto you to try and brush the question you asked under the carpet , so you don show up there in ability to answer questions , or how pathetic there videos really are .

I still think the way papa got his Maya master award by using his forum community to elect him was the biggest joke of all time . Most people get the award because there good . Not because they exploit the system to be elected .

They try to get rid of members of there community on a rotational basis to keep people interested in there beginner tutorials .

I could write a bunch of stuff about the way they treat people that are not simple minded and can be easily swayed into there position of thinking on issues that arise .

Last edited by bravo2zero; 05-01-2013 at 02:55 PM.