Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 30-10-2010 , 07:01 PM

unwanted snapping

When I modeled it happens suddenly snapping feature is on the contrary, I hold down the button for this function and it doesn't snapping and if I do not hold the key ..there is the snapping!

When I restart maya it's fine again for a while..Tough . . . why does this happen / how can I avoid this problem?

eyecubeart3d
# 2 30-10-2010 , 07:51 PM
Super Moderator
Check your status line and turn off whatever snapping you enabled. If snapping is enabled, using the corresponding snapping hotkey will temporarily disable it, that would explain the problem.

Attached Thumbnails

- Genny
# 3 30-10-2010 , 08:04 PM
sometimes it's easy..still wonder why it's changing but thank you!:bow:

eyecubeart3d
# 4 31-10-2010 , 01:26 AM
Lifetime Member
Have you reset hotkeys mate?? assigned your own..you will be able to tell by having a look what Genny suggested too.

cheers bullet

I had the same problem when I customised my hotkeys.

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes