Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 16 23-02-2011 , 10:48 PM
Lifetime Member
PMSL this is a hoot mate...LOL keep it up!

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 17 23-02-2011 , 11:39 PM
Subscriber
Im really impressed with how much work you have gotten done already - plus you`re making everyone laugh

# 18 24-02-2011 , 01:18 AM
As Zbrushiac sounds stupid!
You went all out on this one! Cavemen are looking good.

www.stevenegan-cgi.com

"Your weapons are no match for ours! People of Mars, surrender!"
"Um, this isn't Mars. This is Earth."
"Earth? Earth-with-nuclear-weapons Earth?"
"Yes."
[long pause] "Friend!!"
# 19 24-02-2011 , 04:06 AM
Is this a case of the classic tortoise and the hare? Nice work and I agree with the others, this is a nice addition to the challenge haha. Keep it up mate.

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!
# 20 26-02-2011 , 04:21 PM
Maniacal boy king of Babylon
Thanks guys,

This will be the last wip post before I turn in the final image tomorrowevening.
It will probably not be a high quality image like I have seen some of you guys make, but as said before this one was purely for some comic relief user added imagenot for the win.

After this challenge I will put forth all my efforts into making a great showreel/portfolio ( character artist probably) and try to get into the industry for real, this has been a hobby long enough and I am not getting any younger user added image

But for now my progress

Attached Thumbnails