Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 23-03-2011 , 07:21 PM

Ambient Occlusion in Maya, Plz Help

Could you please remind me how the shaders and Ambient Occlusion in Maya works together,
I have scene, I applied the Ambient Occlusion, so how can I connect the shader to the scene, below images shows the shaders and Ambient Occlusion in Maya. but I can not get it how this shading network works, could please tell me if you know any tutorials, links, website, DVD's so I can take a look at them?

here is the link for this tutorial
https://munipradeep.blogspot.com/2010...mentalray.html

if you know something say something plz.

Attached Images
# 2 23-03-2011 , 07:24 PM
SM Tea Boy

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 24-03-2011 , 07:15 PM
thanks David, that is great tutorial, its helps alot, so now I need to composite all the amb_occ layer with the normal render layer. I got it, thanks, great explanation,

Last edited by dubai3d; 24-03-2011 at 07:37 PM.