Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 10-09-2002 , 06:07 AM

Animating a character???

Hi!
I want to animate a character ( a robot)
he should: - walk
- shoot
- stand up
- lay down

How can I creta for example the walk cycle and save it, so that I can arrange the animations in the trax editor. First the stand up, then the walk cycle, then shooting and after that the laying down???
Any suggestions or helpful liknks for me???
Thx

CU morpher
# 2 10-09-2002 , 07:36 AM
Kevin
Hey morpher - great that you are a subscriber because the mech riggin tutorial might be ready this week!!!

so this will help you a lot....also how bout this:

A flame thrower tutorial has just been released in the VIP area under "effects" after you have you mech all rigged and ready ..maybe use the flame thrower tutorial on him and let him shoot fire!!

that would be awesome!!!!!

# 3 10-09-2002 , 07:43 AM
Cool, that the tutorial will be finished this week.
Unfortunately, I have to be finished with my robot tomorrow evenig, because it is a project for university and the deadline is thursday morninguser added image .

CU morpher
# 4 10-09-2002 , 07:45 AM
@Kevin:
that's the way how my robot looks like at the moment and how he walks( i'm working on a better walkcycle at the moment):
cyber-droid

CU morpher