Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 14-02-2004 , 11:45 PM

motion blur problem

fg and motion blur probs
fg and motion blur probs (Original Message)

hve probs with fg and mblur have in a scene a checker texture on asgle plane with motion off;
a simple sphere with a filre txture mapped on it :motion off another sphere with a file txture mapped : motion on shutter 0.125 ; samples 0 2 add jitter 1.0 filter gauss!
so, when i render ,the checker mooves on the p lane and the file txture on the motion off sphere,also isn,t anymore well placed
fg rays 5000
what should i do txs in advance
don,t think it comes from fg
txs in advance

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 15-02-2004 , 01:19 AM
Subscriber
maybe your texture placement is being keyed. or the UV's. Just a note also. 5000 if a lot of FG's just for test renders.

# 3 15-02-2004 , 04:20 AM
all right ; i,ll check

by accident, may be i,ve keyed uv,s
how could i know?

# 4 15-02-2004 , 05:37 AM
Subscriber
bring up the UV editer on one of the view pannels and watch it as the animation plays. If something twitches kill it !! LOL , no if one or more of the UV points move. Delet the channel its keyed on. I think the dopsheet list all the channels keyed ?