Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 14-08-2004 , 03:50 AM

Aug/Sept - Noob-Gotahale

I have started my dinosaur, but I am not quite sure what to do so i just was playing around and I made the head, but I think I should plan ahead when I start the body. Heres a picture of the head, it just needs a little bit more work until its done. Ill post in next time with a sketch of the body that I hope to come up with

Attached Thumbnails

:tupont't go down!
# 2 14-08-2004 , 09:52 AM
Subscriber
trust me dude, some sort of visual reference is almost essential, check my entry thread out to see why...

good luck mate...

MURPH
# 3 14-08-2004 , 03:10 PM
alright here is a body to the fellow, but with this body I should probally consider dropping out, Lol.

Attached Images

# 4 14-08-2004 , 07:47 PM
Here is a new and improve body, i deleted the old one and made this one in polygons instead of subdivides.

Attached Images

# 5 14-08-2004 , 08:41 PM
Subscriber
don't drop out! you see! you did it over again and made a even better result with subD's ...go on and try some other stuff! your gettin' there user added image

# 6 11-09-2004 , 03:16 PM
Yeah, this is going the very right way, keep it up!