Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 10-01-2005 , 02:17 PM

How can I render Hair uing MentalRay?

Heloo gays , I dont speak (and writen) english so good, but lets go..
So a make my head and a have applied hair, but when I render with mentalray it did not appear the hair.
Wath can I make????

# 2 10-01-2005 , 07:32 PM
Subscriber
If you're using Hair in Maya 6 it's probably because it's pFX, so you'll need to convert it to polys... Not sure how to do this though...

EDIT: You could probably also render the hair by itself using another renderer (like Maya Software or so) and then composit it together with the rest of the image/animation...

Liter is French for 'Gimme some ****ing cola before I break vous ****ing lips!"
# 3 10-01-2005 , 09:29 PM
Subscriber
hi just a small comment on your english (I know you said it wasn't good) but people might start to take offence if you start saying hello gays (look it up) try hello GUYS next time user added image

# 4 11-01-2005 , 04:10 PM

Originally posted by sspikedudley
hi just a small comment on your english (I know you said it wasn't good) but people might start to take offence if you start saying hello gays (look it up) try hello GUYS next time user added image

Hey GUY (eheheh), thankyou very much ...
I promise that I will go to have well-taken care of more of the next time!!
SoLong!!!!