Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 16-02-2005 , 09:04 PM
Subscriber

Discounts on tutorials

When you come to SimplyLightwave.com and SimplyMax.com you are greated with huge discounts if you download the whole tutorial on some of the projects. Is there a way to bring this to SimplyMaya.com?

S.

# 2 16-02-2005 , 11:59 PM
SM Tea Boy

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 17-02-2005 , 05:28 AM
David, can you guys set-up a deal on the Mech Modeling and Texturing? All the others have combos, except this guy.user added image

# 4 17-02-2005 , 02:03 PM
Subscriber
David,

What I was hoping for is the discount right away when the tutorial are released and not after a long time. The rat comes out on SimplyMax.com, it's on the first page and you get a 23% discount. Now on SimplyMaya.com the last big modeling tutorial was the Pilot Girl. It has more parts then the rat, but no discount. If you download the tutorials when they are published on the site you pay full price. I don't think you will give me the discounts retroactive when I download a tutorial and you offer discounts later. So the question is how long should I wait for discounts? Some tutorials have modeling, texturing and animation [Apache] or only modeling, texturing [tree frog]. Is there a rigging and animation tutorial for the frog comeing, too? Should I wait in the hope to get the the full discount on all three parts. Some discounts have been only for a certain time, while others seem to stick around forever.

S.

# 5 21-02-2005 , 11:07 AM
Kevin

Originally posted by 1stuffy
David,

What I was hoping for is the discount right away when the tutorial are released and not after a long time. The rat comes out on SimplyMax.com, it's on the first page and you get a 23% discount.
S.

Sometimes we do this on simplymaya... sometimes we dont. It wont always happen on simply3dmax, its just that there has been no action there for so long that we felt our customers there needed a bit of a pick up user added image

regards

Kevin