Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 31-03-2005 , 10:31 PM

Suggestions....

Hi all....I am about to start school in 2 weeks, at IAOD in toronto....before I make my payments for school...I wanted to go on a massive "buy points to download tutorial rampage" (while i still have some money in my bank account)..I was wondering if you guys could post some of your fav tutorials....I've got a lot of the older ones (in the archive...and they are all great)..so please share your favs with me...as for my knowledge of maya...i'd say i'm about intermediate..i've read a lot of books and have worked a lot with the personal edition so I am not a noob...thanks...talk to you all soon
TheAnswerRP03
PS to Kurt-..I haven't forgotten about talking to Steven Bowie for you...I should be seeing him at my registration next week...so I'll get back to you soon on that...user added image