Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 05-04-2005 , 04:50 PM

VERY Quick Clip

Hey gang,

I've been away from Maya since V3.0 and just recently picked it back up. Still feeling rusty, but it's coming back to me. Here's a short (3 second) clip of my first project on my "comeback tour" (:

https://www.teao.saic.com/temp/f35flyby.mov

# 2 05-04-2005 , 08:45 PM
Subscriber
This is a very quick clip, so the realism may not be there. But if you want feedback then one thing I would have to say is the turn. It seems a little to quick for the plane. It gives it a paper feel. But good work and welcome back.

# 3 05-04-2005 , 10:32 PM
Subscriber
Love those clouds bud... What settings did you use for them ?

# 4 06-04-2005 , 08:32 AM
hi!

welcome back... looks overall nice, but i agree with alienscience, the turn seems weird. But i am not sure if its too quick - something looks strange.

But the main crit is the camera... really don't like the cameramovement. Cause it don't moves... user added image

Also like the clouds...

mfg

my english makes me nobody so fast after

mein english macht mir keiner so schnell nach